We pride ourselves on being a business partner our clients can trust. RVK maintains an explicit no conflicts of interest policy and delivers objective, informed, and unbiased advice.
- 100% of our revenues are from consulting fees paid by our clients in return for services rendered.
- Employees are strictly prohibited from giving a gift to, or accepting any gift from, service providers that RVK recommends, or may foreseeably recommend in the future, to clients.
- We recommend investment managers solely on the merits of their investment products.
- Our firm maintains a comprehensive code of ethics and compliance manual to which all employees receive mandatory training and agree to in writing.
- We will not engage in any business activity that creates potential conflicts of interest.
- We are 100% independently owned and managed by our employees, and we have no outside investors or a parent company that can influence our business practices.
- Our primary purpose is to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Credibility is fundamental to our continued success. Accountability is a core value at RVK, and each of our principals have an owner's point of view on client satisfaction. Copies of RVK’s Code of Conduct and Ethics, as well as our Compliance Manual and related documents are available upon request.