We pride ourselves on being a business partner our clients can trust. RVK maintains an explicit no conflicts of interest policy and delivers objective, informed, and unbiased advice.
- 100% of our revenues are from consulting fees paid by our clients in return for services rendered.
- We accept no gifts, perks, or other gratuities, and we pay our own way for conferences and industry events.
- We recommend investment managers solely on the merits of their investment products. We do not allow investment managers to sponsor client conferences.
- Our firm maintains a comprehensive code of ethics and a strict compliance manual to which all employees receive mandatory training, agree to in writing, and provide regular reporting to ensure compliance.
- We will not engage in any business activity that creates any potential conflicts of interest.
- We are 100% independently owned and managed by our employees, and we have no outside investors or a parent company that can influence our business practices.
- Our primary purpose is to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Credibility is fundamental to our continued success. Accountability is a core value at RVK, and each of our principals have an owner's point of view on client satisfaction. Copies of RVK’s Code of Conduct and Ethics, as well as our Compliance Manual and related documents are available upon request.