RVK is proud to be the only firm among large US consultants to receive this recognition for a 5th consecutive year. Coalition Greenwich is an industry-recognized independent third-party firm that conducts a study of plan sponsors and asks them to rate their consultants on the following metrics*:
- Understanding of Client Goals and Objectives
- Advice on Long-term Asset Allocation and Liability Issues
- Advice on DC Plan Structure and Design
- Communication of Philosophy and Investment Beliefs
- Proactive Advice and Innovative Ideas
- Client Satisfaction with Manager Recommendations
- Usefulness of Written Investment Reviews
- Sufficient Professional Resources
- Credibility with Investment Committee or Trustees
- Capability of Consultants Assigned to Clients
- Responsiveness and Prompt Follow-up on Client Requests
- Timeliness in Providing Written Reports
- Usefulness of Personal Meetings
- Reasonable Fees Relative to Value Delivered
Since 1985, RVK has been offering clients strategic investment advice based on our fundamental values of Trust, Client Service, and Professional Expertise. We offer a full range of investment consulting services, including asset allocation, investment manager research, performance reporting, and investment policy development to more than 500 investment plans located throughout the US and abroad.
*Between July and October 2021, Coalition Greenwich conducted phone interviews with 811 individuals from 661 of the largest tax-exempt funds in the US–including corporate and union funds, public funds, and endowments/foundations with either pension or investment pool assets greater than $150 million. Study participants were asked to provide quantitative and qualitative evaluations of their asset managers and investment consultants, including qualitative assessments of those firms soliciting their business and detailed information on important market trends. RVK is one of three firms recognized in the large investment consultant category. The ratings may not be representative of any one client’s experience with RVK; rather they are representative of those clients that chose to participate in the survey. The results are not indicative of RVK’s future performance.
To read the Coalition Greenwich article, please click here.